Gigglebug Entertainment is recruiting a Production Assistant for an 2D animated comedy for Nickelodeon.
We’re looking for a Production Assistant with experience in series production. We’d prefer you to work in-house at our Helsinki studio in Finland, but don’t hesitate to contact us even if permanent relocation isn’t possible. At the Gigglebug Studio, you would be part of a friendly and tightly knit team, working in collaboration with the Line Producer and Production Manager both on-site and remotely.
Purpose of the role:
Production Assistant entails working together with the Line Producer and Production Manager in translating the script and the director’s vision into pictures, following and implementing storytelling objectives and delivering in line with the creative expectations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An understanding of the 2D production pipeline, knowledge of file formats and asset management
- Ability to create breakdowns from scripts
- Ability to communicate with clients, co-production partners, service providers as well as the crew at the studio in a friendly, likeable and professional manner
- Ability to express themselves clearly in person and in writing, both in numbers, words and images
- Ability to work collaboratively as a part of a team
- Take direction and to take initiative
- Ability to work under schedules and deadlines
- We look for a readiness to lead a team combined with the focus to also execute the smallest details
Contract time period:
1.5-2 years, starting as early as October 2022
Does this adventure call to you?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and portfolio to us as soon as possible.
Please note that we will start interviews for these positions as soon as possible. So please act quickly to start your new adventure with us in the Nordics!
We are a fast-growing, 100+ deep band of animation people, enthusiasts, and visionaries from around the world, brought together to inject positivity and creativity to the world of kid’s content. Our agile animation studio in the Heart of Helsinki, Finland. This is our atelier. Home of the Gigglebug. Hotbed of fun. And a safe space for stand out creativity.
Our mindset, values and work ethic translate to creativity, honesty, equality and high quality. In short: Nordic playfulness. As humans, we look for purpose in our work. Our purpose is to contribute to making the world a better place – by spreading laughter and joy.
We want to make the best stuff in the world. But we also want to live the best life we can. This means world-class projects; a warm, supportive culture; and all the benefits of the Finnish society. Read: trustworthy people, stable governance, inclusive values, tons of nature, healthy work-life balance, free and high-quality schools and daycares, social and healthcare benefits… The list of nice things is abundant.
Future Workplaces certificate is granted to workplaces that are characterised by boldness, passion and human values. It is awarded to companies that have succeeded in creating an exceptionally positive employee experience.
The employee experience in Gigglebug was evaluated in April 2022 based on a Siqni survey sent to all the employees. On the basis of the survey, Siqni has granted Gigglebug a Future Workplaces certificate.