Join the Gigglebug Crew for Super Duper Bunny League!
The 52×11 minute 2D animated series for Nickelodeon US combines big superhero action with silly cartoony comedy. The concept is based on the brilliant work of comic artist and author Jamie Smart.
We are looking for an Animatic Editor with experience in Animation production. At the Gigglebug Studio, you would be part of a friendly and tightly knit team, working in collaboration with the Director, Supervisors and a group of excellent Artists.
Under the supervision of the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Compiling Animatics using imported Storyboard Panels and Audio Files exporting and archiving Animatic materials
- Applying temporary SoundFX and applicable Camera Moves
- Addressing Animatic Notes as and when received
- Updating Sequences through various cuts throughout the animation process for distribution to the team
- Minimum of one Animatic Editor credit on an animation
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in Animation
- Understanding of 2D concepts and workflows
- Knowledge of working on Storyboard Pro and Shotgrid
- Comfortable managing an assistant
- Ability to adapt to varying production demands and shifting priorities
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience in comedy and action and good knowledge of story structure
- Team-spirit and great communication skills
- Passion for cartoons
Contract time period:
2 years, commencing on January 2023
Does this adventure call to you?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and portfolio to us as soon as possible.
Please note that we will start interviews for these positions as soon as possible. So please act quickly to start your new adventure with us in the Nordics!
We are a fast-growing, 100+ deep band of animation people, enthusiasts, and visionaries from around the world, brought together to inject positivity and creativity to the world of kid’s content. Our agile animation studio in the Heart of Helsinki, Finland. This is our atelier. Home of the Gigglebug. Hotbed of fun. And a safe space for stand out creativity.
Our mindset, values and work ethic translate to creativity, honesty, equality and high quality. In short: Nordic playfulness. As humans, we look for purpose in our work. Our purpose is to contribute to making the world a better place – by spreading laughter and joy.
We want to make the best stuff in the world. But we also want to live the best life we can. This means world-class projects; a warm, supportive culture; and all the benefits of the Finnish society. Read: trustworthy people, stable governance, inclusive values, tons of nature, healthy work-life balance, free and high-quality schools and daycares, social and healthcare benefits… The list of nice things is abundant.
Future Workplaces certificate is granted to workplaces that are characterised by boldness, passion and human values. It is awarded to companies that have succeeded in creating an exceptionally positive employee experience.
The employee experience in Gigglebug was evaluated in April 2022 based on a Siqni survey sent to all the employees. On the basis of the survey, Siqni has granted Gigglebug a Future Workplaces certificate.