Join us for growing the most joyful 2D animation studio in Europe!
We are growing rapidly to bring memorable 2D animation stories to life, while working together with the most exciting creative talents and biggest broadcast platforms in the world. We specialise in joy that builds character. We’re known for bringing heart and humour to our work and a studio culture that is described to be a safe space for all!
We are looking for an Executive Team Assistant to leave their mark in our story!
The role is based in Gigglebug’s studio in Helsinki, Finland.
If you have any questions, please send them through the “Apply now” -link.
Purpose of the role
The energetic Executive Team Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our CEO and Executive Team. They will be well organised, have great time management skills and will be able to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and setting up meetings and stepping in to manage other Executive Team member calendars when necessary
- Assisting in information flow between the CEO, Executive Team and the rest of the crew in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing festival and market schedules for the CEO and other Executive Team members where appropriate
- Managing travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Managing the company events calendar
- Assisting in reviewing, prioritising and responding to emails
- Assisting with meeting notes when Production Assistants are not available
- Assisting in general administrative duties for the Executive Team when necessary
- Participating actively in company Social Media
- Coordinating the submission of content to festivals
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant experience as an Executive Assistant or similar position
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and English
- Experience with Social Media
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth company environment
- Great problem-solving and decision making skills
- Great proactivity and self-direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good command of calendar and communication platforms such as Outlook and Google on both Mac and PC
- Knowledge of animation/creative industry and willingness to learn more is appreciated
- Experience in HR and/or finance will be considered as a plus
Contract time period:
1 year with a possibility to extend.
Does this adventure call to you?
You can apply by sending your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that we will start interviews for this position immediately. So please act quickly to start your new adventure with us in the Nordics!
We are a fast-growing, 100+ deep band of animation people, enthusiasts, and visionaries from around the world, brought together to inject positivity and creativity to the world of kid’s content. Our agile animation studio in the Heart of Helsinki, Finland. This is our atelier. Home of the Gigglebug. Hotbed of fun. And a safe space for stand out creativity.
Our mindset, values and work ethic translate to creativity, honesty, equality and high quality. In short: Nordic playfulness. As humans, we look for purpose in our work. Our purpose is to contribute to making the world a better place – by spreading laughter and joy.
We want to make the best stuff in the world. But we also want to live the best life we can. This means world-class projects; a warm, supportive culture; and all the benefits of the Finnish society. Read: trustworthy people, stable governance, inclusive values, tons of nature, healthy work-life balance, free and high-quality schools and daycares, social and healthcare benefits… The list of nice things is abundant.
Future Workplaces certificate is granted to workplaces that are characterised by boldness, passion and human values. It is awarded to companies that have succeeded in creating an exceptionally positive employee experience.
The employee experience in Gigglebug was evaluated in April 2022 based on a Siqni survey sent to all the employees. On the basis of the survey, Siqni has granted Gigglebug a Future Workplaces certificate.